Good morning everyone. I know I haven’t posted in a while, school is getting a lil hectic for me, so I’m sharing this quick recipe for Golden Turmeric Milk (dairy free). There are many different ways you can make this (there are so many recipes you can find online) but I choose to make mine with minimal ingredients and it takes no time at all.
Turmeric is one of the most healthiest herbs on the planet. I use it mainly to detoxify and cleanse my liver, and keep my skin healthy. I listed some other benefits in my post Ginger, Turmeric, & Carrot Juice!
Tatum’s Golden Milk Recipe!
Here’s what you need
- 1 cup coconut milk (or whatever dairy or non-dairy milk you wish to use)
- 1 tsp ground turmeric (or you can chop turmeric roots in quarters and use those)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper (sounds weird but black pepper activates the turmeric, it would be a waste of time to drink turmeric if you aren’t able to get the health benefits from it)
- 1 tsp raw honey
What to do
- Place all ingredients, except the honey, into a small pot and mix them together
- Bring to a boil
- Once the milk begins to boil remove from heat and mix in the honey
- Pour it in ya favorite mug, then drink!
This literally takes less than 10 minutes to make and it tastes really really good. Most importantly you’d be doing your body a HUGE favor.